Study Coordinator Gainesville, Florida
Supervisor: Joseph McNamara, Ph.D.
Division of Medical Psychology Research Team
- Led a team of 31 research assistants with consenting, data management, and over-the-phone contact with subjects for a study assessing “risky behaviors” in a college-aged population
- Developed database for study involving over 500 participants
- Prepared manuscripts for submission to research journals
- Managed team list-serve in order to schedule research assistants for therapy sessions
Research Assistant Gainesville, Florida
Supervisor: Brian Iwata, Ph.D.
Applied Behavior Analysis Laboratory
- Spearheaded study assessing the elimination of position bias
- Implemented behavioral interventions for individuals with various developmental disabilities
- Collected data for studies assessing vicarious reinforcement, side bias and reinforcement sampling
Co-Instructor Gainesville, Florida
Supervisor: Carolynn Komanksi, M.S.
SLS1102 (Enhancing The Freshman Experience)
- Educated, advised, and a served as a role model to 25 first year, first-generation students
- Taught an introductory course alongside a staff member from the university of Florida
- Created weekly lesson plans and coursework to help further students’ academic and personal development